Hilarious Cat Tweets That Made Us Laugh Every Single Time (39 Pics)
×

Hilarious Cat Tweets That Made Us Laugh Every Single Time (39 Pics)

  • By Sara
  • 3 months ago
  • 5 minutes read

Cats are silly creatures.

Having a cat means you get to enjoy free entertainment at home. Sure, cats might spend 70% of their lives sleeping, but they make sure to make the remaining 30% legendary. Whether they like it or not, they are just the silliest creatures. They will unknowingly do really funny things and make our entire day.

A true cat person will never get tired of watching their crazy shenanigans. If you’re ever upset, go sit next to a cat and observe it for a couple of hours. I guarantee you, your mood will get ridiculously better. Even though they might not be aware of the hilarious antics they do, they never fail to make us laugh. So what’s better than going through a few funny cat tweets to make your day? Scroll down below for 39 hilarious cat tweets that made us laugh every single time:

1. Cat wins in the end.

2. It’s raining cats and dogs!

3. The perfect couple.

Via goodmorningspider

4. This is so unsettling.

5. She is a princess.

6. I think we’re better off without a translator.

Via MrCurramba

7. The cat is in for a treat.

Via goodmorningspider

8. Priorities.

9. Got a little carried away with eyeliner.

10. Nah, I’ve got 9 lives.

Via MrCurramba

11. I know cats love boxes but this is odd.

Via goodmorningspider

12. The OCD is strong for this cat.

13. Why would you not use this incredible image?

14. 16th?! Oh, come on!

15. I am not even half as pretty as her.

Via goodmorningspider

16. Cats are liquid.

17. Now that’s a view!

Via goodmorningspider

18. Is this a joke to you?

Via goodmorningspider

19. This cat is living the life.

20. This seems like a fun game.

Via goodmorningspider

When you adopt a cat, you welcome a best friend and partner in your life. They will be by your side through thick and thin. They are loyal and you’ll never get bored with a cat around. They have new surprises up their sleeves every day. So we have to thank cats for keeping us so entertained.

21. This cat just came straight out of a video game.

22. Her eyes look like they’re attached to springs.

Via goodmorningspider

23. Pictures with your pets are always like this.

Via goodmorningspider

24. She seems super polite.

Via goodmorningspider

25. Aww. Sad baby!

Via goodmorningspider

26. This was his prom date.

Via goodmorningspider

27. Best birthday ever!

Via MrCurramba

28. Not all heroes wear capes.

Via goodmorningspider

29. SO FLUFFY!

Via goodmorningspider

30. This is how your cat reminds you she hasn’t been fed.

31. Long distance relationships.

Via goodmorningspider

32. Best friends.

Via goodmorningspider

33. Kitty see, kitty do.

Via goodmorningspider

34. Another day in the life of cat.

Via goodmorningspider

35. What is life?

Via goodmorningspider

36. It’s so concerned.

Via goodmorningspider

37. Holy cat.

Via goodmorningspider

38. Tippi has been waiting.

Via goodmorningspider

39. It’s a love-hate thing.

Via MrCurramba

Did any of these crack you up? What silly antics does your cat do? Share your stories with us in the comments below!

Send this to a friend